Love


There is nothing greater and yet more painful than love and even more true when you give without conditions with chaste. True love can build you to be the person that you truly are inside as it brings out the best in you. There is no greater gift than the gift of love if it is given without hesitation and without rules. And yet that very reason can break you and turn you into something that you hate. Love truly has no bounds.
I once loved and still do but I know I will never have it for it is beyond my grasp though I understand it thoroughly and truly. I have always given everything when I love and always without conditions save one – love me for who I really am and not what I was or what my past has made me to be. The pains of life effects each of us on a different level and it is also that pain which moulds us into who we are to become. So when you love someone love them without rules and without anticipation and without lust or eagerness. Just love it for while it is there for it can take you far.
Cry when love is lost for it shows that it means something, that it wasn’t just a passing. Cry for it is right, for you have that right to cry for it. Cry for love for it is human and humane. Our tears is what makes us real. Our thoughts can muddle our emotions and our logic can kill our heart. Only love can save us from such a fate as death. If you had only love once in your life, then let that be your saving grace. Let that show you that somewhere out in this vast universe there is a God of some sort that made us out of love.
Sacrifice. That is the payment for love. Sacrifice is the bane of love and yet it is needed. Sometimes you just have to let go of the one thing that you love the most because you love it. You have to let it go if you know that your love will imprison it and suffocate it. Let it go when you know it will hurt the most. That is true love. There can be no greater present than releasing the thing you love most. For love must be free. Love must choose itself. That is the difference between love and lust. Lust will always imprison love.
So, when you love; when you find that one true love; love without rules. Love freely and never chain it down and maybe one day, just maybe, love will love us in return.

2 comments:

babyparadise said...

Hi,
stumbled upon your page and what you wrote strung a chord in my heart.

"love me for who I really am and not what I was or what my past has made me to be"..
This is one sentence which has troubled me for so long. I was once asked of that but I couldn't do it. How would you do it if by loving his past compromises who you are?

Psychogunman said...

How is loving his past compromising who you are?
His past did not involve you. It came before you became an integral part of his life. His past, just as yours, made you the person you are today. Every experience and every mistake changes who we are. If you love someone for who you want them to be, then you are not in love with him. You are in love with a fictional character you had developed in your mind over the years.
"when you love; when you find that one true love; love without rules."